It’s more than just experience–more than just fundamental knowledge.
Understanding is trusting proven strategies, but not accepting conventional wisdom as a foregone conclusion. It’s maintaining a healthy level of skepticism, but also an open mind. Understanding is a distinct perspective on your clients’ unique financial and operational needs. And it’s the insight to translate those needs into goals—and those goals into reality. For us, understanding is more than just an admirable quality. Understanding is capital.
Quarterly Letter Research Note: OilCorporate Overview
- Market Brief: A Greek Tragedy
- "Evaluating Managers During Market Extremes" by Scott Graham, featured in Seeking Alpha
- Market Brief: Fed Brief June 2015
- "Unconventional Success: The Case For Global Equity" by Scott Graham, featured in Seeking Alpha
- Capital Market Quarterly: Highland's Active Edge
- Highland Enhances Research Department with Promotion of Hunter Craig
- Currency Insight: January 2015
- Investment Symposium: The Road Ahead
- Highland Associates Promotes Four Team Members