Mr. Terry co-founded Highland Associates in 1987 and is currently Chairman of the firm, shareholder, and active member of the Investment committee. Before starting Highland Associates, Mr. Terry worked in the Investment Management Consulting Group of Interstate/Johnson Lane securities. Mr. Terry holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Davidson College. He is a CFA Charterholder.
Boards and Committees:
- Protective Life Corporation, Board of Directors, also serves on the Risk, Finance & Investments Committee, the Compensation & Management Succession Committee and the Audit Committee
- Boy Scouts of America, Greater Alabama Council – Executive Board, formerly Board Chairman
- Birmingham Museum of Art, Finance Committee
- Birmingham-Southern College, formerly Board of Trustees, and Finance & Investment Committee Chair
- Mountain Brook City Schools Foundation, formerly Executive Committee and President
- Nature Conservancy Board Member, Alabama chapter – former Trustee