Mr. Lytle joined Highland Associates in 2006 as a consultant to the firm’s institutional client base. He is currently a managing director and shareholder in the firm. Mr. Lytle is also an active member of the investment committee and leadership team. Prior to joining Highland Associates, he worked as a fixed income portfolio manager in AmSouth Bank’s Asset Management Department. Mr. Lytle earned his Bachelor of Science from Berry College. He is a CFA charterholder.
Boards and Committees:
- Greater Alabama Council, Boy Scouts of America, Investment CO-Chair
- Samford University Finance / Economics Advisory Board, Member
- The Baptist Foundation of Alabama, Investment Committee Member
- CFA Society of Alabama, Past President and Board Member
- Vestavia Hills Library Foundation, Past President and Board Member